How To Make Personalized Doormats With Cricut?
Everyone nowadays is turning everything personalized. Why? Because aside from feeling a sense of ownership, it also makes you feel that you are holding an extension of your personality. Even customized doormats are now a thing. In this article, you will learn how to make personalized door mats with Cricut in easy and simple ways.
Unleash Your Creative Side
There really is something so special about a personalized doormat, especially if it is displayed in your family’s home. Investing extra effort into a craft is more fulfilling than spending extra money to pay for a family gift. So if you are thinking about what gift you’re going to give to your entire family for Christmas, then be sure to read until the end to learn how to make personalized door mats with Cricut.
Start by preparing the Cricut materials that you are going to need for this project. Do not forget to prepare your doormat as well.
- The first thing to do in how to make personalized door mats with Cricut is to print the desired words that you want to put onto your doormat. You can edit these words in the Cricut software.
- Next, take your Cricut doormat freezer paper, and place it on the cutter. You do have to ensure that the size of the design on the settings can fit the doormat.
- After printing the design, it’s now time for the satisfying part, which is to peel the excess off through a weeding tool. Get ready, and prepare for this satisfying moment.
- Then you have to get your transfer paper, and carefully apply it to the design.
- For the best part, you can now lay the transfer paper down to the doormat, and rub it there gently and evenly. You can use either your hands or any rubbing tool. To make it look better, you can apply a seal to it. You’re now going to have a DIY doormat with flex seal.
- Lastly, carefully peel the transfer paper tape and see the result for yourself! You now have a pretty personalized doormat gift to your loved ones.
More Cricut Personalized Gift Ideas
If you have more items in the house that you don’t usually use, they are perfect for a creative transformation using Cricut. Revamp them!
Here are other personalized gift ideas that you can make with Cricut:
- Personalized mug
- Personalized frame
- Personalized purse
- Personalized vase
- Personalized cardholders
You can never run out of ideas when you think about the items that you can personalize as a gift. See, even a doormat can be customized too! Knowing how to make personalized door mats with Cricut is just simple and easy. You just need to read and have the materials needed, and you’re good to go. Enjoy!