How To Layer Door Mats: Essential Home Guide
If you want to style up your house a little bit, the great way to start it is to change your doormat since it is the first decoration that your guest can see before entering your lovely home. If you’re not confident enough with your way of how to layer front doormats, then read this article for a DIY layered doormat tutorial. Check out until the end so you’ll know how to layer door mats and make them look aesthetically pleasing.
Get Rid of a Boring Doormat Layer
Winter season is sometimes an all gloomy season. Almost everyone’s house is covered with thick white snow from day to night. But if you want to make the front image of your house to stand out from the rest, then maybe it’s time to give your doormat layer a little makeover.
Get rid of that plain and cold toned front door during the coldest season of the year. To achieve that beautifully crafted doormat layer, take a look at the following ways on how to layer door mats for your home.
- If you want to make the most out of your hidden home decorations, why not use them to decorate your front door and let them add a layer to your doormat? You can use a striped rag and put it under your doormat to give it a little bit of style. Adding anything under your doormat is the best and easiest way to give it a nice layer!
- You can also add a vase with some colorful flowers on one side of your front porch to give your doormat a vibrant and fresh look.
- After that, you can top it with some little wooden chairs and a little stand lamp. Your neighbors would truly admire the vibe of your cute front porch with these items.
- You can also add a welcome sign on your door, whether it is framed or engraved in wood. It would look great and give a more graceful atmosphere on your front porch.
That’s how to layer doormats and also how to give vibrance to your home entrance!
Benefits of Having a Layered Doormat
- It adds more beauty to your doormat.
- Having a layered doormat gives this kind of warm welcome to whoever will visit your house.
- This will surely add glow to your front porch.
- Once your doormat and front porch are nicely decorated, you’d then surely feel that rush of adrenaline to decorate your home’s interior as well, which then would result in a more beautiful home.
If you are someone who loves to mix and match, then the process on how to layer door mats would be easy for you! Radiate love and positivity to your neighbors and guests with brand new beautifully layered doormats.